To ensure a transformed and empowered community that respects and values the rights of vulnerable groups of people in the community.
To creatively empower and transform the lives of the vulnerable people in the community through empowerment, respect and promotion of their rights.
Improve health and the socioeconomic situation of vulnerable groups (often former war victims) through the provision of psycho-social support, economic empowerment, medical rehabilitation, and educational support, so that they gain natural resilience and can plan their own future. This means in specific:
- To provide tuition and scholastic materials to children in need
- To develop specific skills through vocational training programs
- To offer medical care to rural and poor areas
- To educate people on certain health issues to improve prevention and rehabilitation
- To create social stability and awareness on reproductive health issues such as contraceptive methods and STIs (HIV/ AIDS, HPV/ cervical cancer…)
- To improve access to safe and clean water for the community
- To set up specific programs and events to care for women, widows, children, orphans and other needy and disadvantaged people
- To create and enter into partnership with other NGOs and CSOs in a non-competitive learning and giving atmosphere in order to achieve a common or related goal.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Child and health focused
- Transparency and accountability
- Diversity and inclusion
Our guiding principles
The Organization advocates the importance of:
- Human Resources Policy
- Finance Policy
- Child protection policy
- Monitoring and Evaluation Policy
- Assets management guidelines
- Strategic Plans.